People get tattoos for different reasons. There are people who go for large visible tattoos to make a statement or show off their personalities and styles. If you are among those that get the tattoos for personal reasons or for someone special only, then you will want to find a hidden spot to serve your needs. It would also be important to choose a hidden place if you need to keep it away from the public eye at given time. Luckily, there are so many placement areas that make it possible for you to get a valuable tattoo, but keep it hidden like you desire.
1. Inner wrist – It is one of the most popular areas and makes an amazing spot for small tattoos and words. You can easily keep it hidden with a bracelet or watch and you are good to go.
2. Ankle – It is among the least painful areas to tattoo and you can consider it if you want to avoid the pain and also have an easy time hiding the tattoo. The spot happens to be very feminine and you can use high top shoes to cover it up whenever necessary.
3. Behind ear – It is the least expected place for a tattoo and there gives you an easy time hiding a tattoo that holds value for you. You can easily keep it off the public eye by holding your hair down and getting an up do when you feel like showing it off. This area has few nerve endings and is therefore not as painful to tattoo.
4. Under feet – It is among the most discreet spots you can have a tattoo ink considering that the feet is most time down and inside shoes. You can keep the tattoo a secret and have it last longer compared to other areas of the body.
5. Between fingers – It makes a cute spot for discreet tattoos. However, only very small tattoos can be accommodated between your fingers and digits are some of the better options for this area.
6. Inner lip – This is an unwanted tattoo spot, but it can be a great hiding area nonetheless. The bottom lip seems to be popular for this, but you can also have it done on the upper lip. Even though lip tattoos fade much faster because of the moist nature of the mouth, they are pretty interesting and exciting.
7. Under boobs – A definite spot for women who wish to have secret tattoos. Without you wear your bikini, you can be sure to keep this tattoo off unauthorized eyes! The sides of your boobs are also an amazing hidden spot for a tattoo.
8. Under armpit – A tattoo that is placed right under the armpit is easy to hide. The arm is most times down and without you are wearing strapless clothes, you can be sure to keep your treasured tattoo a secret only letting it out when you want to. You can choose small to medium sizes for this area.